I’m taking a break until September. On a several-state tour of some of our several states. When I come back, my mind will be a raging torrent of ideas, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
In the meantime, your homework is:
- See if you can get the percentage of those who approve of the neo-Nazis back down into the lower single digits.
- Check out this historians’ roundup of commentary on white supremacy memorials.
- Read Corey Robin on Bannon’s departure from the White House.
- Next time Trump does something stupid (I know, I know) see if you can name the apologia that inevitably comes a few hours later from somebody.
Once you’ve done your homework, you may:
- Read the Comics Curmudgeon.
- Learn a new skill.
- Solve a puzzle.
- Listen to a great interview.
- Remember the old days.
- Learn about V-Discs from the V-Disc Daddy.
- Or just do something random.
See you in September!